- August 1st, 2018 - Jayashree presents her work at the B&B/IMSD/CASA 2018 Poster Session.
- July 27th, 2018 - Joseph Sexton presents his summer research at the ION Symposium at Emory.
- July 24th, 2018 - Congratulations to Amin Ghane for receiving a Science ATL Communication Fellowship!
- June 25th, 2018 - Wei Wei, Ph.D. joins the lab. Welcome Dr. Wei!
- June 8th, 2018 - Congratulations to Arlene for passing her Ph.D. qualifying exam!!!
- May 31st, 2018 - Mabb and Correa lab Neuron report is published! Check out some of our press releases....
- May 18th, 2018 - Arlene and Amin present their posters at the Brains & Behavior retreat
- May 17th, 2018 - Dina presents her research at the Neurogenomics Forum
- May 4th, 2018 - Mabb lab is awarded Cleon C. Arrington Research Initiation Grant for 1 year to generate a pre-clinical model for
- May, 2018 - Bailey receives her degree in Neuroscience With Distinction and was accepted into the University of Texas-Dallas
Neuroscience's Graduate Program. Good luck Bailey. We will miss you!!!
- April 30th, 2018 - Arlene attends the Organization for the Study of Sex Differences meeting (OSSD) in
- April 20th, 2018 - Antoinette is accepted into Emory's MedPREP@Emory summer Scholar program AND received a scholarship from Nu
Rho Psi to attend the Society for Neuroscience program in San Diego, CA. Congratulations! Check out the
- April 19th, 2018 - Amin presents his research at the Neurogenomics Forum
- April 12th, 2018 - Antoinette presents her research at GSURC
- April 5th, 2018 - Bailey presents her final research at the IMSD spring symposium
- February 24th, 2018 - Antoinette presents her work at the Igniting the Dream of Medicine Conference, “Generation of in vitro models for Gordon Holmes syndrome,” Augusta University Medical College of Georgia
- January 22nd, 2018 - Arlene, Yarely, and Antoinette's review is accepted in Frontiers in Genetics. Congratulations!!! https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2018.00029/abstract
- November 18th, 2017 - Bailey presents her work at the Atlanta Undergraduate Conference on Health at Agnes Scott College
- November 10th, 2017 - The Mabb lab heads to SfN (Arlene, Amin, and Zack)! Zack presents his first poster on our Arc work
- October 27th-28th, 2017 - Fernanda presents her work that the 6th Annual Southeast Regional Georgia Undergraduate Research
Conference at Georgia College & State University
- October 27th, 2017 - Antoinette presents her work at GSURC
- September 6th, 2017 - Dr. Mabb's Arc review is accepted! Stay tuned!
- August 27th, 2017 - Amin attends Inscopix's ACCELERATE workshop in CA
- August 2nd, 2017 - Bailey, Fernanda, and our honorary lab member Sophie present at the Brains & Behavior/IMSD Poster Session
- July 11th, 2017 - Amin and Jayashree join the lab. Welcome!!!!
- June 28th, 2017 - Bailey receives a Phi Mu Foundation Academic scholarship. Nice work!!!
- June 23rd, 2017 - Mabb Lab receives a Technology Prize from the Rare Genomics Institute, BeHEARD Rare Disease Science Challenge
on our work related to Gordon Holmes syndrome! http://www.raregenomics.org/contest-updates
- June 7th, 2017 - Antoinette receives a GSU S-STEM Scholarship for the upcoming school year. Congratulations!!!!!
- June 5th, 2017 - Sam's last day in the lab. We will miss you and good luck at UNC!
- May 24th, 2017 - Zack presents at our MTDM seminar
- May 15th, 2017 - Fernanda joins the lab. Welcome Fernanda!
- May 15th, 2017 - Mabb Lab receives a Whitehall Foundation grant on our work related to the role of immediate early gene turnover in
learning-related behaviors! http://www.whitehall.org/
- April 28th, 2017 - Sam is accepted into the University of North Carolina's PREP Program! Congratulations Sam! We are going to miss
- April 21st, 2017 - Sam presents her poster at the Brains & Behavior retreat
- April 20th, 2017 - Sam presents her research at the IMSD symposium
- April 11th, 2017 - Antoinette and Bailey present their posters at GSURC
- April 10th, 2017 - Bailey is accepted into GSU's IMSD program. Congratulations!
- March 31st, 2017 - Antoinette receives an Honorable Mention for the Goldwater Scholarship (https://goldwater.scholarsapply.org/2017-honorable-mentions-by-institution-state/) (http://news.gsu.edu/2017/04/05/noa-erlitzki-goldwater-scholar/). Nice work!!!
- March 29th, 2017 - Bailey is accepted into the Marcus Autism Center's Undergraduate Practicum training for the summer. Well done!
- March 8th, 2017 - Antoinette is accepted into NYU's School of Medicine SURP program this summer. Congratulations!
- March 6th, 2017 - Arlene joins the Mabb lab! Welcome Arlene
- January 20th, 2017 - Mabb Lab data is presented at the Biology Graduate Seminar series.
- December 14th, 2016 - Sam receives her Neuroscience degree from GSU!!! Congrats Sam!
- November 23rd, 2016 - Antoinette was 1 out of only 4 students at GSU selected to apply for the Goldwater Scholarship! Congratulations!!
- November 11th, 2016 - Sam presents her work at the STEM Undergraduate research conference at GSU!
Nice work, Sam!
- October 14th, 2016 - First formal lab meeting kicks off! Zack, Yarely, Antoinette, and Sam present their projects and data. And,
Antoinette found out she was admitted to the Neuroscience Dual Degree Program! Nice job everyone and congratulations to Antoinette!
- August 3rd, 2016 - Sam Chery presents her work on her summer research at the Brains and Behavior/IMSD Undergraduate
Scholar Poster session
- May 27th, 2016 - Dr. Mabb's paper from the Zylka/Philpot lab studying mechanisms of topoisomerase 1-dependent gene regulation in neurons is published in PLoS ONE. Check it out! Link
- May 9th, 2016 - Mabb Lab opens at Georgia State University.
Copyright Mabb Lab